AlphaSorb® PVC Plastic Acoustic Panel
AlphaSorb® PVC Plastic Acoustic Panels offer economical sound absorption with a wipeable surface. These PVC encapsulated acoustical panels are used to reduce and lower excessive reverberation times (RT60) in large open spaces. Available in an array of bold colors, they can be manufactured in custom sizes up to 4’x 10′. AlphaSorb® PVC Plastic Acoustic Panels install easily using the washer plates provided.
Arenas, gymnasiums, theaters, restaurants, offices, kennels, manufacturing and more.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Easy to maintain
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® PVC Plastic Acoustic Panels
- Size: 2′ x 2′, 2′ x 4′, 4′ x 4′, 4′ x 8′, 4’x10′
- Thickness: 2″ (Sizes up to 4’x10′)
- Material: 1.65 lb. acoustical fiberglass core
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: 2-3 mil Heat Sealed PVC (polyvinyl-chloride)
- Suspension Provision: 3″ clear plastic washer plates
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84 25/0/50
- NRC: 1.15 [RAL A03-188 Type “J” Mtg. 3232 (2’x4′)]
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
|2″ (1.65 PCF)||2.43||5.49||10.64||12.23||8.01||4.74|
- Direct mount to existing wall structure using appropriate anchor and hardware. (See Installation Guide in Documents)
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project
- Do not install PVC panel in areas where they may be subject to abuse or struck by objects
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality or pre-install suspension hardware (grommet locations may vary slightly)
- Store material out of direct UV sunlight and maintain and room temperature.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers (inhalable and biopersistent) known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.