AlphaSorb® Ripstop Nylon Acoustic Panels
AlphaSorb® Ripstop Nylon Acoustic Panels offer economical sound absorption with a durable, abuse-resistant finish. These acoustical panels are used to reduce and lower excessive reverberation times (RT60) in large open spaces. Available in an array of bold colors, they can be manufactured in custom sizes up to 4’x 10′. AlphaSorb® Ripstop Nylon Acoustic Panels install easily using the provided washer plates.
Arenas, gymnasiums, theaters, restaurants, offices, kennels, manufacturing and more.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Durable, abuse resistant finish
- Easy to maintain
- Size: 4′ x 2′, 2′ x 2′, 4′ x 4′, 4′ x 8′, 4’x10′
- Thickness: 2″ (Sizes up to 4’x10′)
- Material: 1.65 lb. acoustical fiberglass core
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Nylon ripstop sailcloth
- Suspension Provision: 3″ clear plastic washer plates
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84 25/0/50
- NRC: 1.35
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
|2″ (1.65 PCF)||2.29||5.43||10.82||13.58||13.44||12.83|
- Direct mount to existing wall structure using appropriate anchors and hardware. (See Installation Guide in Documents)
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality or pre-install suspension hardware
- Store material out of direct UV sunlight
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers (inhalable and biopersistent) known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.