AlphaSorb® PVC Plastic Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
The AlphaSorb® PVC Plastic Acoustic Ceiling Tile offers economical sound absorption with a wipeable face or can be completely encapsulated for high humidity environments. These ceiling tiles utilize a fiberglass substrate faced or encapsulated with PVC. These PVC ceiling tiles offer high sound absorption ratings, NRC .80 – 1.15.
The AlphaSorb® Ceiling Tiles come in standard sizes of 2′ x 2′ and 2′ x 4′ and standard thicknesses of 1″ and 2″. They easily install into any standard suspended ceiling grid system. Custom sizes are available.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® PVC Plastic Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
- Size: 2′ x 2′, 2′ x 4′ (nominal)
- Thickness: 1″, 2″
- Material: 6 lb. acoustical fiberglass core
- Finish: 2-3 mil PVC (polyvinyl-chloride)
- Colors: See PVC color chart in documents tab
- Edges: Natural / Square
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Mounting: Drop into existing T-bar suspended grid
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84 25/0/50
- NRC: 0.85 – 1.15
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers (inhalable and biopersistent) known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.