A Sonex® Clean Acoustic Ceiling Tile is designed for use in standard ceiling grids in environments that require noise control with durable, washable and cleanable materials. These drop-in ceiling tiles are ideal for use in a variety of applications, including bottling and food processing plants, clean rooms and food preparation areas. Sonex® Clean products meet USDA/FDA requirements.
The products are fully encapsulated in FR taffeta vinyl for efficient cleaning and long, durable life. They offer excellent sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo. The Sonex® Clean line is made from Willtec® melamine foam core, which is ASTM E84 Class 1 fire-rated. Products are available in a variety of standard colors.
- Fits into existing standard T-bar suspended grid systems
- Washable and cleanable using a damp cloth
- Sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo
- Willtec® core is Class 1 fire-rated
Technical Information for Sonex® Clean Acoustic Ceiling Tile:
- Size: 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″, 24-3/4″ x 47-3/4″
- Thickness: 2″
- Part Numbers: SC-CT-1, SC-CT-2
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Finish: 4.00 mil PVC Film
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Meets California fire marshal requirements section 13115 CA Health & Safety
- NRC: 0.75
|Sound Absorption (Hz) ASTM C423-90a|
- Drop quickly into any standard T-bar ceiling grid system.
- There is no difference between the back and front of the tiles.
- Cross-tees facilitate retrofitting of 24″ x 48″ ceiling grids.
- Press panels from above to set into grids (do not pull from face).
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.