SONEX® Clean Acoustic Ceiling Tile
A Sonex® Clean Acoustic Ceiling Tile is designed for use in standard ceiling grids in environments that require noise control with durable, washable and cleanable materials. These drop-in ceiling tiles are ideal for use in a variety of applications, including bottling and food processing plants, clean rooms and food preparation areas. Sonex® Clean products meet USDA/FDA requirements.
The products are fully encapsulated in FR taffeta vinyl for efficient cleaning and long, durable life. They offer excellent sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo. The Sonex® Clean line is made from Willtec® melamine foam core, which is ASTM E84 Class 1 fire-rated. Products are available in a variety of standard colors.
- Fits into existing standard T-bar suspended grid systems
- Washable and cleanable using a damp cloth
- Sound absorption to reduce reverberation or echo
- Willtec® core is Class 1 fire-rated
Technical Information for Sonex® Clean Acoustic Ceiling Tile
- Size: 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″, 23-3/4″ x 47-3/4″
- Thickness: 2″
- Part Numbers: SC-CT-1, SC-CT-2
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Finish: 4.00 mil PVC Film
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Meets California fire marshal requirements section 13115 CA Health & Safety
- NRC: 0.75
|Sound Absorption (Hz) ASTM C423-90a|
- Drop quickly into any standard T-bar ceiling grid system.
- There is no difference between the back and front of the tiles.
- Cross-tees facilitate retrofitting of 24″ x 48″ ceiling grids.
- Press panels from above to set into grids (do not pull from face).
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate known in the state of California to cause cancer and Lead known in the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.