Acoustic Baffle & Cloud Cable Kit
Our Acoustic Baffle & Cloud Cable Kit provides you with a cabling system to easily suspend any number of products, specifically acoustical ceiling clouds and baffles. Each kit contains 10 steel loop wire cables 10′ in length and 10 easy to use express hangers to create an adjustable loop on one end.
Included with this package are the necessary components to quickly suspend acoustic materials from a ceiling. One end of the cable has a factory supplied mounting loop. Using the included express fastener, you can easily size and create a loop at the other end to the exact length you require. The express fastener also has a quick release slider, allowing for easy adjustments.
- Simple and easy to use
- Reduces installation time
- Up to six times faster over traditional methods
- Ergonomic quick release for rapid height adjustment
- Discreet aesthetic design
- Each cable & fastener supports up to 25 lbs.
- Ready to use kit
Technical Information for Acoustic Baffle & Cloud Cable Kit
- Cable: 10′ lengths of galvanized high tensile steel cable to EN12385 with one fixed loop
- Cable Diameter: 1/16″
- Maximum Load Rating: 25 lbs per cable with a 5:1 safety factor
- Intended Use:
- Suspension cable system for acoustical clouds and baffles
- Cables are also useful for the suspension of HVAC, mechanical, lighting or anything that requires indoor suspension.
- Cable Kits are not suitable for use in chlorinated / swimming pool environments.
- Quantity: Package of 10 loop cables and express fasteners
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
- Feed cable through provided fastener
- Ensure a minimum of 3 inches of tail wire exits the fastener when creating the second loop
- Attach as necessary to ceiling and material using appropriate fasteners