AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Ceiling Cloud
Our AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Ceiling Clouds are the answer to your acoustical and aesthetic needs with their strong sound-absorbing performance, durability, and elegant appearance. Once installed, these suspended ceiling clouds will absorb echo and reverberation, improving the room acoustics of the interior space.
Available in a wide variety of sizes and in the complete Guilford FR701 color line, these cloud panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment. These hanging panels are available through our website in standard sizes up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses. For custom sizes, please call our sales team at 1-800-782-5742.
Ceiling Clouds may be used in conjunction with our AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Panels, AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kits, AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kits, AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Quick Ship Bass Traps or AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panels.
- All of our AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Ceiling Clouds are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- If you need a quicker solution, you may be interested in the nominal-sized AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Acoustic Ceiling Cloud. They are available in ten standard colors and will ship within 2-3 days.
- Anchorage, SoundSuede™, Studio 54, and Whisper fabrics are “directional” meaning each has visible pattern directionality. Fabric directionality must be considered when determining fabric-wrapped acoustical product orientation to maintain a consistent pattern flow. If you need help with design and panel orientation, please call one of our sales consultants at 800-782-5742.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- Stocked colors have a two-week production lead time prior to shipping. Call us regarding lead times for non-stocked fabrics.
- Stocked fabric colors:
- Anchorage: Onyx, White, Wolf
- FR701: Black, Blue Papier, Bone, Burgundy, Eggshell, Flannel, Grey Mix (currently on backorder, ETA mid-October), Medium Grey, Opal, Silver Neutral, Silver Papier, Steel Grey, Wedgewood, Wheat, White
- Whisper: Ambience, Baffle, Chant, Cloud, Dim, Hush, Mellow, Muffle, Mystery, Placid, Quiet, Reserve, Secret, Shadow, Silence, Spirit (currently on backorder, ETA mid-October), Stillness, Tranquility (currently on backorder, ETA mid-October), Zen
- Houses of Worship
- Teleconferencing and Video Rooms
- Broadcast and Recording Studios
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Home Theaters
- Elegant aesthetic
- Wide variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibilit
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Ceiling Cloud
- Sizes: up to 4′ x 10′ (call us for custom sizes)
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″
- Finish: Guilford of Maine Anchorage, Guilford of Maine FR701, SoundSuede™, Guilford of Maine Studio 54, Guilford of Maine Whisper, or other fabrics as specified
- Density: 6-7 PCF (pound per cubic foot) acoustical substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption suspended from the ceiling
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, or Miter; Radius Edge Available Upon Request, call us at (800) 782-5742 for more information
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Rotofast Cloud Anchors or as specified
- Appropriate ceiling anchors to be supplied by installer
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.10)
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — Anchorage Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Ceiling Cloud|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — FR701 Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Ceiling Cloud|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — SoundSuede™ Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Ceiling Cloud|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — Studio 54 Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Ceiling Cloud|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — Whisper Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Ceiling Cloud|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.