AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panel
Our AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panel answers your acoustical and aesthetic needs with its strong sound-absorbing performance, durability, and elegant appearance. These panels are used for sound reduction and reverberation control. Available in a wide variety of sizes, thicknesses, fabric styles, and colors. AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment.
These fabric-wrapped sound panels are available through our website in standard sizes up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses. For custom sizes, please call our sales team at 1-800-782-5742. Standard color options include the entire Guilford of Maine FR701, Anchorage, Studio 54, and Whisper series lines, plus our SoundSuede™ fabric. Designer-selected fabric-wrapped sound panels are available upon request. The AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panel is Class 1 fire-rated and offers various edge details as well as installation options.
- All of our AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panels are made to order and are non-returnable
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- Anchorage, SoundSuede™, Studio 54, and Whisper fabrics are “directional” meaning each has visible pattern directionality. Fabric directionality must be considered when determining fabric-wrapped acoustical product orientation to maintain a consistent pattern flow. If you need help with design and panel orientation, please call one of our sales consultants at 800-782-5742.
- Stocked colors have a two-week production lead time prior to shipping. Call us regarding lead times for non-stocked fabrics.
- Stocked fabric colors:
- Anchorage: Onyx, White, Wolf
- FR701: Black, Bleu Papier, Bone, Burgundy, Flannel, Grey Mix (currently on backorder, ETA end-May), Medium Grey, Opal, Silver Neutral, Silver Papier, Steel Grey, Wedgewood, Wheat, White (currently on backorder, ETA end-May)
- Whisper: Ambience, Baffle, Chant, Cloud, Dim (currently on backorder, ETA mid-July), Hush, Mellow, Muffle, Mystery, Placid, Quiet, Reserve, Secret (currently on backorder, ETA mid-July), Shadow, Silence, Spirit, Stillness, Tranquility, Zen
- Houses of Worship
- Teleconferencing and Video Rooms
- Broadcast and Recording Studios
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Home Theaters
- Elegant aesthetic
- Wide variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibilit
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustic Panel
- Sizes: up to 4’x10′ (call us for custom sizes)
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″ (Standard); 1/2″ up to 4″ available (Custom priced)
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating:
- Class A
- Canadian Compliance per CAN/ULC-S102-18
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine Anchorage, Guilford of Maine FR701, SoundSuede™, Guilford of Maine Studio 54, or Guilford of Maine Whisper.
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, or Miter Edge
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options for walls: Impaling clips (adhesive not included), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Snap-On Direct Mount Anchors (drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.10)
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — Anchorage Fabric Wrapped Panel|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — FR701 Fabric Wrapped Panel|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — SoundSuede™ Fabric Wrapped Panel|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — Studio 54 Fabric Wrapped Panel|
|Sound Absorption (Hz) — Whisper Fabric Wrapped Panel|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.