AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped High Impact Acoustic Panel
Our AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped High Impact Acoustic Panel provides a durable high impact resistant and tack-able surface. These panels are used in areas needing durable, abuse-resistant sound absorption or a tackable surface. AlphaSorb® Fabric Wrapped High Impact Acoustic Wall Panels are constructed using a 6-7# rigid fiberglass acoustical core laminated to 16#-20# PCF high-impact underlayment. This core is then fabric wrapped for a pleasing appearance. For use in gymnasiums, multipurpose rooms, schools, offices, or any high-traffic areas requiring a durable or tackable surface.
- Reduces reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Durable, impact-resistant substrate with high tackability
- Great for high traffic areas
- Variety of sizes and colors
- Size: up to 4’x10′
- Thickness: 1-1/8″ & 2-1/8″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Fire Rating: Class A
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate with 1/8″ Thick 16-20 PCF High Impact / Tackable underlayment
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine Anchorage, Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100, SoundSuede™, Guilford of Maine Studio 54, or Guilford of Maine Whisper.
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius, or Miter Edge
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options for walls: Impaling clips (adhesive not included), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Direct Mount Anchors (Drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.95) 2″ (1.05)
These panels are a custom product that you design yourself.
- Choose your thickness & size
- Select your fabric style & color
- Choose your edge design
- Select a mounting option
- Call us if you need a custom size
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.