Our Guilford of Maine Anchorage Acoustic Fabric is a fabric used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material. The Anchorage series offers a tight crepe weave of vibrant, saturated colors for expressive and vivacious hues. The designer fabric’s texture provides a clean and beautiful finish for your project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Vibrant and clean color palette
- Manufactured from recycled polyester
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Anchorage Acoustic Fabric:
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 35% post-consumer recycled polyester / 65% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 15.0 ± 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Pattern: None
- Repeat: None
- Backing: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 275 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 35 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D2261)
- Seam Slippage: 50 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D4034)
- Pilling resistance: Class 4 min. (ASTM D3511)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- Colorfastness to water: Class 3 min. for staining Class 4 min. for color change (AATCC 107)
- Wyzenbeek abrasion resistance: (ASTM D4157) 250,000 double rubs min. cotton duck
- NRC: 0.15
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.