Guilford of Maine Lido Fabric
Our Guilford of Maine Lido Acoustic Fabric is used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material. The Lido series combines multiple thread colors to produce a textured finish, allowing you to match or compliment a range of design options. The designer fabric’s texture provides a clean and beautiful finish for your project.
Shipping information: Guilford Fabric orders ship as one continuous piece on a 66″ wide roll to ensure you receive your material without creases. For instance, if you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. A maximum of 60 yards can be shipped per roll, so orders exceeding 60 yards ship on multiple tubes. Additionally, each color is shipped separately to prevent stray fabric strands, lint, etc. from contaminating other color rolls. Because of the size of the package, shipping carriers typically add an “oversize” charge that inflates shipping costs at low yardage. Unlike many competitors, we accept orders for as little as one yard but be advised that shipping costs often exceed the price of one or two yards of fabric.
Note regarding fabric color: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may also vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
- Manufactured from recycled polyester
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Lido Acoustic Fabric
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 48% post-consumer recycled polyester / 52% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 11.5 ± 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: None
- Backing: None
- Treatment: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 100 lbf min. warp and 125 lbf min fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 15 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.