Our Guilford of Maine Lido Acoustic Fabric is used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material. The Lido series combines multiple thread colors to produce a textured finish, allowing you to match or compliment a range of design options. The designer fabric’s texture provides a clean and beautiful finish for your project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
- Manufactured from recycled polyester
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Lido Acoustic Fabric:
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 48% post-consumer recycled polyester / 52% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 11.5 ± 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: None
- Backing: None
- Treatment: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 100 lbf min. warp and 125 lbf min fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 15 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.