Guilford of Maine Strata Fabric
Our Guilford of Maine Strata Fabric delivers an elevated perspective inspired by open skies and spaces. Choose from colors like Cloud, Sea, and Sky to create designs with an uplifting outlook. Use this fabric to create custom acoustic panels for a beautiful finish on your next project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustic panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Strata Fabric
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 100% Pre-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Weight: 11.8 +/- 1 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: 0.1″ Vertical, none Horizontal
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 200 lbf min. warp and 100 lbf min. fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 25 lbf min. warp and 35 lbf min fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min dry and Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.