Guilford of Maine Tweed Fabric
Our Guilford of Maine Tweed Acoustic Fabric draws together both stark and shades to create an alluring color palette for panels. With colors names like Concrete, Java, Lipstick, Twinkle and Spa, you will be sure to discover a winning combination. Use this fabric to create custom panels for a beautiful finish on your next project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Tweed Fabric
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 25% post-consumer and 75% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 11.7 +/- 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 225 lbf min. warp and 175 lbf min fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 30 lbf min. warp and 35 lbf min fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min dry and Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.