Guilford of Maine Bailey Fabric
Our Guilford of Maine Bailey Acoustic Fabric is used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material. The Bailey series is a multi-color weave combining more than one color for a bold finish. The designer fabric’s texture provides a clean and beautiful finish for your project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
- 100% recycled polyester
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Bailey Acoustic Fabric
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
- Weight: 8.3 ± 0.5 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: None
- Backing: None
- Treatment: Polyester binder
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 150 lbf min. warp and 100 lbf min fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 15 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.