Our Guilford of Maine Studio 54 Acoustic Fabric is used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material. The Studio 54 series is a flashback from the days of disco and delivers a metallic, shiny appearance as well as providing a rugged, cleanable finish. The designer fabric’s texture provides a clean and beautiful finish for your project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
- Manufactured from recycled polyester
- Provides a cleanable surface
- Proudly woven in the USA supporting our local communities
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Studio 54 Fabric:
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Weight:12.8 ± 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: .1″ vertical, none horizontal
- Backing: None
- Treatment: Polyester Binder
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 100 lbf min. warp and 250 lbf min fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 25 lbf min. warp and 55 fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup. May be cleaned with a 4:1 water-to-bleach solution. Rinse well after cleaning.