Our Guilford of Maine Reeds Acoustic Fabric mimics the vertical blades of the tall, grass-like plants of the wetlands and provides an environmentally striking panel appearance. The fabric is used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material and provides a clean and beautiful finish for your project.
Guilford Fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. The only exception would be for quantities around 50 – 60 yards, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary between dye lots and your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
- Manufactured from recycled polyester
- Provides a cleanable surface
- Proudly woven in the USA supporting our local communities
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Reeds Fabric:
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 74% post and 26% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Weight: 11.6 +/- 1.0 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: 12.5″ vertical, 16.9″ horizontal
- Backing: None
- Treatment: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 250 lbf min. warp and 150 lbf min fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 20 lbf min. warp and fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.