Guilford of Maine Broadcast Fabric
Our Guilford of Maine Broadcast Acoustic Fabric provides a modern, yet soft appearance using two contrasting colors in a crepe pattern. Choose from colors like Shade, Mink, Serengeti, and Graphite. Use this fabric to create custom panels for a beautiful finish on your next project.
Shipping information: Guilford Fabric orders ship as one continuous piece on a 66″ wide roll to ensure you receive your material without creases. For instance, if you order 10 yards, you will receive a continuous 10-yard piece. A maximum of 60 yards can be shipped per roll, so orders exceeding 60 yards ship on multiple tubes. Additionally, each color is shipped separately to prevent stray fabric strands, lint, etc. from contaminating other color rolls. Because of the size of the package, shipping carriers typically add an “oversize” charge that inflates shipping costs at low yardage. Unlike many competitors, we accept orders for as little as one yard but be advised that shipping costs often exceed the price of one or two yards of fabric.
Note regarding fabric color: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may also vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
- Acoustical panel fabric
- Acoustically transparent
- Suitable for use as a speaker grille cloth
Technical Information for Guilford of Maine Broadcast Acoustic Fabric
- Size: 66″ wide by 36″ yard (Sold by the linear yard)
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 9.5 +/- 0.5 oz./linear yard
- Repeat: None
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Breaking Strength: 150 lbf min. warp and 100 lbf min. fill (ASTM D5034)
- Tear: 15 lbf min. warp and 10 lbf min fill (ASTM D2261)
- Colorfastness to light (AATCC 16 Option 3): Grade 4 min at 40 hours
- Colorfastness to crocking (AATCC 8): Grade 4 min dry and Grade 3 min. wet
- NRC: 0.05
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.