Loctite® Power Grab Adhesive is a non-toxic water-based adhesive that makes installation quick and easy by providing a strong permanent bond when applying acoustic panels and ceiling tiles to walls or ceilings. It offers easy clean up and is also compatible with polyurethane and melamine foam products. The 9-ounce tube will cover up to 16-24 square feet, depending on conditions. These tubes are compatible with any standard caulk gun.
- Instant grab
- No Bracing – No Flashing off
- Latex based for easy water clean up
- Low odor, won’t dry out
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified & GREENGUARD Certified for Children & Schools
- Size: 9-ounce tube
- Coverage: Approximately 16-24 square feet per tube
- Color: White
- Appearance: Thick paste
- Base: Synthetic latex
- Odor: Minimal
- VOC Content: 0.1% by weight (27 g/l)
- Shelf Life: 24 Months from date of manufacture (unopened)
- Application Temperature: Apply and cure above 50 degrees F
- Open Time: 15 minutes
- Repositioning Time: 15 minutes
- Initial Dry Time: 12 hours
- Cure Time: Up to 14 days
- Service Temperature: 0°F (-18°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Water Resistant: When fully cured
- Paintable: Yes
- Storage and disposal: PROTECT FROM FREEZING. Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. For maximum shelf life store at 75°F (24°C). Take unwanted product to an approved household hazardous waste transfer facility. Hardened material may be disposed of with trash.
Using a caulking gun, apply adhesive around perimeter of large items approximately 2″ from the edge, apply additional beads at 6″ intervals. Join substrates within 15 minutes and press firmly. Repositionable for 15 minutes. Achieves final strength in 12 hours and full cure in up to 14 days. Temperature, humidity, substrate porosity and amount of adhesive used will affect cure times.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Clean tools and uncured adhesive residue immediately with warm water and soap. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.