Ships in 2-3 business days! The AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit takes our AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit to the next level. This acoustic kit provides additional absorption by combining two-inch-thick acoustical substrate along with corner bass traps.
As a DIY (do it yourself) solution, these acoustic panel kits are available in three room sizes and ten colors and are designed to for small (10′ x 10′), medium (10′ x 15′) or large (20′ x 20′) rooms. The square footage of sound absorbing material in each panel kit is calculated to meet the needs of the room size specified to help lower sound intensity and improve speech intelligibility. Each panel is wrapped with industry standard Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 acoustically transparent fabric and ships complete with the basic mounting hardware to install direct to the wall.
Expand or customize this kit with the AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Panel, AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® QS Bass Traps, or AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Ceiling Clouds. If you require larger panels for your project, please check out our AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel.
The AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit is a quick and easy solution for a variety of applications including home entertainment, teleconferencing, videoconferencing, broadcast and recording studios, or anywhere that needs a quick and effortless acoustical solution.
With decades of experience in the sound control industry, Acoustical Solutions reviewed many materials and manufacturing processes before finalizing the design of our Alphasorb® fabric wrapped acoustical panels. Before you make a purchase decision, be sure to understand the composition and process used to produce the panels. If comparing to other suppliers, we think you will purchase from us. Read more about the AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Advantage.
- Three kit sizes and ten color choices
- Panel kits ship in 2-3 business days
- Quick and easy installation
- Reduces reverberation and flutter echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Small Pro Room Kit: Contains (4) 2′ x 4′ x 2″, (2) 2′ x 2′ x 2″ panels + (2) 1′ x 4′ x 2″ corner bass traps for a footprint of approximately 100 square feet (10′ x 10′)
- Medium Pro Room Kit: Contains (6) 2′ x 4′ x 2″, (4) 2′ x 2′ x 2″ panels + (2) 1′ x 4′ x 2″ corner bass traps footprint of approximately 150 square feet (10′ x 15′)
- Large Pro Room Kit: Contains (8) 2′ x 4′ x 2″, (6) 2′ x 2′ x 2″ panels + (4) 1′ x 4′ x 2″ corner bass traps for a footprint of approximately 400 square feet (20′ x 20′)
- Panel Sizes (nominal): 1′ x 4′, 2′ x 4′, 2′ x 2′
- Actual Panel Sizes:
- 1′ x 4′: 12″ x 47-1/2″
- 2′ x 2′: 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″
- 2′ x 4′: 23-3/4″ x 47-1/2″
- Thickness: 2″
- Core: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 (10 Colors)
- Natural Square Edge
- Mounting options:
- Panels: Angled Impaling clips, drywall anchors and screws (Included)
- Bass Traps: Corner Mount Impaling Clips (Included)
- Mounting with adhesive is optional (Not included)
- Class A Fire Rated
- NRC: 1.15
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|