Our AlphaSorb® FR701 Acoustic Panel answers your acoustical and aesthetic needs with their strong sound absorbing performance, durability and elegant appearance. These panels are used for sound reduction and reverberation control. Available in a wide variety of sizes, thickness and colors. AlphaSorb® Wall Panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment.
These fabric wrapped sound panels come in standard or custom sizes, up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses. Standard color options are the entire Guilford fabric FR701 Style 2100 series line. Designer selected fabric wrapped sound panels are available upon request. The AlphaSorb® FR701 Acoustic Panel is Class 1 fire-rated and offers various edge details as well as installation options.
- All of our AlphaSorb® FR701 acoustic panels are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- If you need a quick solution, you might be interested in our AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Panel and our AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Ceiling Clouds. Our AlphaSorb® QS Panels and Clouds are available in nominal sizes, ten color choices and can ship in 2-3 business days.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
Houses of Worship, Teleconferencing and Videoconferencing Rooms, Broadcast and Recording Studios, Multi-Purpose Rooms, Home Theaters and Auditoriums.
- Elegant aesthetic
- Variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel:
- Sizes: Choose from standard or custom sizes up to 4′ x 10′
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″ (Standard) | 1/2″ up to 4″ available (custom priced)
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating:
- Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Canadian Compliance per CAN/ULC-S102-18
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 (other fabrics available as specified)
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius, or Mitered Edge
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options for walls: Impaling clips (Default), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Snap On Direct Mount Anchors (drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.15)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|