Ships in 2-3 business days! Our AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit uses the building blocks of AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Panels to create room kits for a small (10′ x 10′), medium (10′ x 15′) or large (20′ x 20′) rooms.
As a DIY (do it yourself) solution, the square footage of sound absorbing material in each panel kit is calculated to meet the needs of the room size specified to help lower sound intensity and improve speech intelligibility. Each panel is wrapped with industry standard Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 acoustically transparent fabric and ships complete with the basic mounting hardware to install direct to the wall.
Expand or customize this kit with the AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Panel, AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® QS Bass Traps, or AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Ceiling Clouds. If you require larger panels for your project, please check out our AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel.
An AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit is a quick and easy solution for a variety of applications including offices, conference rooms, home entertainment, teleconferencing, videoconferencing, broadcast and recording studios, restaurants or anywhere that needs a quick and effortless acoustical solution.
With decades of experience in the sound control industry, Acoustical Solutions reviewed many materials and manufacturing processes before finalizing the design of our Alphasorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Panels. Before you make a purchase decision, be sure to understand the composition and process used to produce the panels. If comparing to other suppliers, we think you will purchase from us. Read more about the AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Advantage.
- Three room kits and ten color choices
- Panel kits ship in 2-3 business days
- Quick and easy Installation
- Reduces reverberation and flutter echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Small Panel Room Kit: Contains (6) 1′ x 4′ x 1″, (4) 2′ x 2′ x 1″ panels for a footprint of approximately 100 square feet (10′ x 10′)
- Medium Panel Room Kit: Contains (8) 2′ x 4′ x 1″ panels for a footprint of approximately 150 square feet (10′ x 15′)
- Large Panel Room Kit: Contains (8) 2′ x 4′ x 1″, (8) 2′ x 2′ x 1″ panels for a footprint of approximately 400 square feet (20′ x 20′)
- Panel Sizes (nominal): 1′ x 4′, 2′ x 4′, 2′ x 2′
- Actual Panel Sizes:
- 1′ x 4′: 12″ x 47-1/2″
- 2′ x 2′: 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″
- 2′ x 4′: 23-3/4″ x 47-1/2″
- Thickness: 1″
- Core: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 (10 Colors)
- Edge Detail: Natural Square Edge
- Mounting options:
- Angled Impaling clips, drywall anchors and screws (Included)
- Mounting with adhesive is optional (Not included)
- Class A Fire Rated
- NRC: 0.85
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|