Ships in 2-3 business days! The AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Ceiling Cloud allows you to horizontally suspend sound absorbing panels to reduce echo and reverberation. These clouds come in 10 different colors, 2 different sizes and 2 thicknesses. As a DIY (Do it yourself) solution, you select the cloud quantities, sizes and colors to acoustically treat your space.
Each cloud is wrapped with industry standard Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 acoustically transparent fabric. Underneath the fabric is a high-density fiberglass acoustical core for maximum sound absorption. With a Class 1 fire-rating, these panels will meet building code requirements for both public and private facilities.
These quick ship clouds include Rotofast Ceiling Cloud Anchors which screw into the back of the panel for easy installation. This provides four eye hook mounting points, ready to be suspended from the ceiling. Ceiling tile wire, aircraft cable, high test fishing line, hooks with chain or other suspension hardware can then be run through the Rotofast eye hooks. Then secure the suspension hardware to the appropriate ceiling anchors to complete the installation.
AlphaSorb® QS acoustical ceiling clouds are a quick and easy solution for a variety of applications including Offices, Conference Rooms, Home Entertainment, Teleconferencing, Videoconferencing, Broadcast and Recording Studios, Restaurants and more. These may be used in any space that needs a quick and effortless acoustical solution.
Use these clouds to expand or customize our AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit and the AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit, or combine them with our AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Panels and AlphaSorb® QS Bass Traps.
- Quick Ship – These clouds ship in 2-3 business days!
- Two sizes, two thicknesses and ten colors
- Mix and match sizes and colors
- Quick and easy installation
- Reduce reverberation and flutter echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Ceiling Cloud:
- Panel Sizes: 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″, 23-3/4″ x 47-1/2″
- Thickness: 1″, 2″
- Core: 6-7 pound per square foot density acoustical substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 (10 Colors)
- Edge: Natural square edge
- Mounting options:
- Rotofast ceiling cloud anchors to provide a mounting point for cable (included)
- Appropriate ceiling anchors to be supplied by installer
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 0.85, 1.15
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|