AlphaSorb® Fiber Optic Star Ceiling Panels
AlphaSorb® Fiber Optic Star Ceiling Panels are part of a revolutionary plug ‘n’ play acoustical ceiling tile system that is simple to use and adds magic to any high-end ceiling. With both a drop tile ceiling and surface mount systems, premium acoustics, LED technology, labor savings, and sheer beauty are just some of the benefits you will experience.
- 1.0 NRC rating
- Low voltage light source = Low Power Consumption, Virtually No Heat, and Long Life
- Patent pending solid-state Star Engine embedded in every panel
- Save Money by Using a Combination of our Star Ceiling surrounded by matching regular back ceiling panels
- Lay-in or Drop Tiles available in Black CineTile with matte facing
- Surface Mount Tiles are wrapped in Guilford of Maine Anchorage Acoustical Fabric with your choice of fabric color in Black Onyx or Midnight Blue.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Fiber Optic Star Ceiling Panels
- Size: 2′ x 2′, 2’x4′, 4′ x 4′
- Thickness: 2″
- Colors: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue
- Mounting: Drop into T-bar Grid, Surface Mount
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|