Our AlphaMidnight Black Acoustic Ceiling Tile is a very popular ceiling tile for use in low light applications like theaters, music studios and home theaters. The black facing provides low light reflectivity and makes the ceiling disappear.
These ceiling tiles are a 1″ or 2″ thick fiberglass covered with a black matte facing. The acoustic ceiling tiles offer high sound absorption ratings, starting with an NRC 1.05 for one inch thick.
The AlphaMidnight™ Ceiling Tiles come in standard sizes of 23 3/4′ x 23 3/4′ and 23 3/4′ x 47 3/4′ and standard thicknesses of 1″ and 2″ for use in a standard 15/16″ suspended grid system.
Technical Information for AlphaMidnight Black Acoustic Ceiling Tile:
- Size: 23 3/4′ x 23 3/4′, 23 3/4′ x 47 3/4′
- Thickness: 1″, 2″
- Composition: 6-7 PCF Ecose Fiberglass Core
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Black matte scrim
- Color: Black
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84
- Mounting: Drop into existing T-bar suspended grid
- NRC: 1.05
|Sound Absorption (Hz) (per RAL A10-12, E-400 Mounting)|