AlphaSorb® Fabric Faced Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
AlphaSorb® Fabric Faced Acoustic Ceiling Tiles are designed to drop into typical suspended t-bar grid systems. These custom ceiling tiles are available in your choice of Guilford of Maine FR701 fabric colors. This allows you to create an effective sound control treatment that is custom designed for your environment.
The AlphaSorb® Fabric Faced Acoustic Ceiling Tiles are made of a 6-7 lb. per cubic foot density fiberglass that provide high acoustic absorption ratings. These acoustic tiles are offered as a standard size for 2’x 2′ or 2’x 4′ typical ceiling grid systems and are offered in a 1″ or 2″ thickness. *Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Fabric Faced Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
- Size: 2′ x 2′, 2′ x 4′ (Actual sizes: 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″, 23-3/4″ x 47-3/4″)
- Thickness: 1″, 2″
- Material: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 or fabric as specified
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 0.85 – 1.15
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.