SONEX® Pyramid Acoustic Foam
Sonex® Pyramid Acoustic Foam offers an angled panel design with significantly greater surface area than flat surfaces therefore maximizing the effective area for acoustical control. When installed the pattern provides a continuous, seamless appearance. As a Class 1 fire-rated foam that is 100% fiber-free, Sonex® Pyramid Acoustical Foam meets regulations for virtually any environment where maximum noise control is required.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
Technical Information for Sonex® Pyramid Foam
- Size: 2′ x 2′
- Thickness: 2″, 3″, 4″
- Part Numbers: OPYR-2, OPYR-3, OPYR-4, OPYR-2HW, OPYR-3HW, OPYR-4HW
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Finish: Natural Grey, Natural White, HPC Coated
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Microbial Growth: Passes UL 181, section 11
- Fungus Resistance Rating: #0 per ASTM G21
- NRC: 2″ (0.70) 3″ (0.80), 4″ (0.95)
|Sound Absorption (Hz) ASTM C423-90a|
|Natural Grey and Natural White|
|HPC Coated Colors|
- These panels mount easily to any wall or ceiling surface with acouSTIC water-based adhesive.
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.