AlphaEnviro® PVC Sound Baffle - Clearance
Special Savings on surplus PVC Wall Panels!
We have 162 units of 48″ x 48″ x 2″ baffles in grey. Call us at 1-800-782-5742 for details on price and shipping.
Our AlphaEnviro® PVC Sound Baffle is an economical hanging sound absorbing baffle with a wipe-able surface. Suspended vertically, these acoustical baffles are used to reduce and lower excessive reverberation times (RT60) in large open spaces. The baffles work to interrupt the path of the noise and reduce sound reverberation.
Easily install these baffles using simple hardware through the grommets provided on the top width edge. You can suspend these baffles from ceilings, bar joists, cable, per-engineered truss systems and arranged in a manner to create dynamic looks or avoid lighting and HVAC equipment.
Arenas, gymnasiums, theaters, restaurants, offices, kennels, manufacturing and more.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Easy to maintain
Technical Information for AlphaEnviro® PVC Sound Baffle
- Size: 4′ x 4′
- Thickness: 2″
- Color: Grey
- Core in pounds per cubic foot: 1.65 acoustical fiberglass core
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: 2-3 mil Heat Sealed PVC (polyvinyl-chloride)
- Suspension Provision: Factory installed Stainless Steel Grommets on top width edge
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84 25/0/50
- NRC: 1.00 – 1.15
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
|2″ (1.65 PCF)||2.43||5.49||10.64||12.23||8.01||4.74|
Sound Absorption (Hz)
Sabins per Baffle per ASTM C423-90a
- Suspend baffles using coated wire/ties and other fastener as required. (See Installation Guide in Documents)
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality or pre-install suspension hardware (grommet locations may vary slightly)
- Store material out of direct UV sunlight and maintain at room temperature.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers (inhalable and biopersistent) known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.