PolySorpt® Acoustic Ceiling Tile
Our PolySorpt® Acoustic Ceiling Tile is a non-fibrous sound absorbing panel that can be used in a wide variety of environments to reduce ambient noise levels and excessive reverberation. Great for use both indoors and outdoors (Charcoal Only), these sound absorbent ceiling tiles are light weight and easy to install. The ceiling tiles can be glued directly to any ceiling or fit into ceiling grid systems, and are offered in a standard flat surface pattern or a more decorative designer style, giving you aesthetic options for your sound treatment. PolySorpt® is an excellent choice when a lightweight, cleanable and water resistant panel is desired.
- Impact Resistant
- Moisture, bacteria & Fungi resistant
- Tackable surface
Technical Information for PolySorpt® Acoustic Ceiling Tile
- Material: Porous Expanded Polypropylene (PEPP)
- Size: 23 3/4″ x 23 3/4″, 23 3/4″ x 47 3/4″
- Thickness: 1″ (NRC: 0.55), 2″ (NRC: 0.70)
- Color: Charcoal, White
- Pattern: Flat, Designer
- Intended use: Sound absorption for interior spaces. Charcoal color may be utilized for outdoor applications where UV resistance is desired.
- Fire Rating: Class A Per ASTM E84
|Sound Absorption (Hz) E400 Mount|
|Sound Transmission Loss (Hz)|
- Drop into existing T-bar Grid
- For direct mount use adhesive or mechanical fasteners.
*Note to all Installers: PolySorpt® is a thermal molded product and although tough to see one side of the panel, it will have injection and mold release marks. These are circular marks that range in size and indent depth. These marks denote the back side of the panel, so panels should be installed with these marks facing the wall or ceiling for best possible aesthetic outcome.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black and antimony trioxide known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.