A SoundSuede™ Sound Baffle can reduce sound reverberation and provide a more peaceful environment. These baffles are wrapped with a soft synthetic suede fabric, and their strong sound-absorbing performance, durability and eye pleasing appearance are unmistakable. These acoustical baffle panels are available in a wide variety of sizes and colors.
These hanging baffle products are Class 1 fire rated and offer high sound absorption ratings, NRC .80 – 1.05. The hanging baffles are constructed with grommets, which allow for a quick and easy installation.
Arenas, gymnasiums, theaters, restaurants, offices, kennels, manufacturing and more.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Easy to maintain
- Size: 4′ x 2′, 2′ x 2′, 4′ x 4′
- Thickness: 1″ (3 PCF), and 2″ ( 1.65 PCF)
- Material: 1.65 PCF and 3 PCF acoustical fiberglass core
- Finish: SoundSuede or as specified
- Suspension Provision: Factory installed Nickel plated Brass Grommets on width edge (Stainless Steel or Black grommets available upon request)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84 25/0/50
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
|1″ (3 PCF)||2.50||3.94||6.72||11.52||12.11||8.69|
|1.5″ (1.5 PCF)||2.43||4.45||8.14||10.44||7.54||4.18|
|2″ (1.65 PCF)||2.43||5.49||10.64||12.23||8.01||4.74|
- Suspend baffles using coated wire/ties and other fastener as required. (See Installation Guide in Documents)
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality or pre-install suspension hardware (grommet locations may vary slightly)
- Store material out of direct UV sunlight and maintain at room temperature.