The AlphaEnviro® PVC Acoustic Panel offers economical sound absorption with a wipe-able surface. These PVC encapsulated acoustical panels are used to reduce and lower excessive reverberation times (RT60) in large open spaces. Available in an array of bold colors, they can be manufactured in custom sizes up to 4’x 10′. The AlphaEnviro® PVC Acoustic Panel installs easily using the grommets provided on the top width edge and bottom corners.
Arenas, gymnasiums, theaters, restaurants, offices, kennels, manufacturing and more.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Easy to maintain
Technical Information for AlphaEnviro® PVC Acoustic Panel:
- Size: 2′ x 2′, 2′ x 4′, 4′ x 4′, 4′ x 8′, 4’x10′
- Thickness: 2″ (Sizes up to 4’x10′)
- Material: 1.65 lb. acoustical fiberglass core
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: 2-3 mil Heat Sealed PVC (polyvinyl-chloride)
- Suspension Provision: Factory installed Nickel plated Brass Grommets on width edge and one in each bottom corner (Stainless Steel or Black grommets available upon request)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84 25/0/50
- NRC: 1.15 [RAL A03-188 Type “J” Mtg. 3232 (2’x4′)]
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
|2″ (1.65 PCF)||2.43||5.49||10.64||12.23||8.01||4.74|
- Direct mount to existing wall structure using appropriate anchor and hardware. (See Installation Guide in Documents)
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project
- Do not install PVC panel in areas where they may be subject to abuse or struck by objects
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality or pre-install suspension hardware (grommet locations may vary slightly)
- Store material out of direct UV sunlight and maintain and room temperature.