AlphaEnviro® Ripstop Acoustic Panel
The AlphaEnviro® Ripstop Acoustic Panel offers economical sound absorption with a durable, abuse resistant finish. These acoustical panels are used to reduce and lower excessive reverberation times (RT60) in large open spaces. Available in an array of bold colors, they can be manufactured in custom sizes up to 4’x 10′. The AlphaEnviro® Ripstop Acoustic Panel installs easily using the grommets provided on the top width edge and bottom corners.
Arenas, gymnasiums, theaters, restaurants, offices, kennels, manufacturing and more.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Durable, abuse resistant finish
- Easy to maintain
- Size: 4′ x 2′, 2′ x 2′, 4′ x 4′, 4′ x 8′, 4’x10′
- Thickness: 2″ (Sizes up to 4’x10′)
- Material: 1.65 lb. acoustical fiberglass core
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Nylon ripstop sailcloth
- Suspension Provision: Factory installed Nickel plated Brass Grommets on width edge and one in each bottom corner (Stainless Steel or Black grommets available upon request)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84 25/0/50
- NRC: 1.35
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
|2″ (1.65 PCF)||2.29||5.43||10.82||13.58||13.44||12.83|
- Direct mount to existing wall structure using appropriate anchors and hardware. (See Installation Guide in Documents)
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality or pre-install suspension hardware (grommet locations may vary slightly)
- Store material out of direct UV sunlight
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers (inhalable and biopersistent) known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.