AlphaSorb® Sustainable Series Acoustic Ceiling Clouds
Our AlphaSorb® Sustainable Series Acoustic Ceiling Clouds are available with an Ecose Fiberglass filling wrapped in a White Sustainable Eco-Fabric. These acoustical cloud mount panels can help your project meet green building standards and earn LEED points.
The Ecose fiberglass has several benefits including
- Contains a minimum of 30% post-consumer recycled bottle glass
- Uses an organic-based bonding agent, which is 70% less energy intensive than traditional petroleum-based bonding agents.
- 100% recyclable
- Green Certification: 100% Green (CHPS Certified / Greenguard Certified Substrates)
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Sustainable Series Acoustic Ceiling Clouds
- Sizes: Choose from standard sizes or custom sizes up to 4’x8′
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″
- Finish: Sustainable Eco-Fabric
- Color: White (only)
- Density: 6-7 pound per square foot acoustical substrate
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius, or Miter
- Edge Construction: Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Rotofast Cloud Anchors or as specified
- Appropriate ceiling anchors to be supplied by installer
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 1″ (0.80) 2″ (1.00)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers (inhalable and biopersistent) known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.