Due to Covid 19, multiple suppliers are being used to supply this product. Unfortunately, product box quantities and pricing vary between suppliers. Please call for a quote.
Our AlphaSorb® Pyramid Foam sheets reduce echo and reverberation to improve speech intelligibility while providing a unique architectural appearance. The unique pyramid geometry provides exceptional acoustical performance and sparks immediate visual interest. AlphaSorb® Pyramid Foam create a visually-pleasing, acoustically enhanced environment, greatly improving speech intelligibility thus promoting a comfortable acoustical profile within the space.
Pyramid Acoustic Foam gives you one uniform look to a treated wall and is ideal for any application where sound absorption and aesthetics are both considerations. AlphaSorb® Pyramid Foam is available in natural grey and white colors or painted with a non-bridging paint. Available 2″, 3″ or 4″ thicknesses, AlphaSorb® Pyramid Foam panels easily mount direct to walls or ceilings with a general foam construction adhesive.
NOTE: This product has been transitioned to a new manufacturing process. Material may vary slightly to previously ordered material.
- Broadcast and Recording Studios
- Vocal Booths, Control Rooms, Edit Suites
- Offices and Conference Rooms
- Distance Learning, Music and Choral Rooms
- Worship Facilities
- Commercial Facilities
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Light weight, fiber-free core
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Size: 2′ x 2′
- Thickness: 2″, 3″, 4″
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Natural Grey
- Natural White
- Coated (Custom Order, please call)
- Natural Grey: 0.56 +/- 0.09 lb / sq ft
- Natural White: 0.47 +/- 0.13 lb / sq ft
- Service Temperature: -40 deg. F to 350 deg. F
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E 84
- NRC: 0.70 – 1.00
|Sound Absorption (Hz) per ASTM C 423-09a|
- These panels can easily be mounted to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile and should be handled with care.
- Maintain uniform temperature of minimum 60° F and maximum humidity of 40% prior to, during and after installation.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.