Our AlphaSorb® Paintable Acoustic Ceiling Tile provides a blank canvas in a finish similar to drywall ready to accept any number of paint colors for endless design possibilities. This paintable drop in ceiling tile is the best choice for projects requiring a soft white appearance or when a specific color is desired.
The AlphaSorb® Paintable Acoustic Ceiling Tile has a high-density, acoustical fiberglass core, which offers excellent acoustical performance. Paintable tiles are available in 2′ x 2′ or 2′ x 4′ sizes to fit into standard T-bar suspended ceiling systems. These acoustical ceiling tiles may be installed as white panels or be painted on location in any color you desire. Spray Painting this product is best done with a non-bridging acrylic paint with an eggshell sheen. The AlphaSorb® Paintable Acoustic Ceiling Tile is also available with a factory applied paint finish, please contact us for more information.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Paintable Acoustic Ceiling Tile:
- Sizes: 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″, 23-3/4″ x 47-3/4″
- Thickness: 1″, 2″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Paintable Fabric
- Edge Detail: Square, Natural
- Mounting: Drop into existing T-bar suspended grid
- NRC: 0.95
|Sound Absorption (Hz) E-400 Mount|