AlphaSorb® Paintable Acoustic Panel
Our AlphaSorb® Paintable Acoustic Panel provides a blank canvas in a finish similar to drywall ready to accept any number of paint colors for endless design possibilities. This paintable panel is the best choice for projects requiring a soft white appearance or need to be a specific color to match room decor.
Constructed with a high-density, acoustical fiberglass core, these panels offer excellent acoustical performance. Paintable panels are available in sizes or shapes up to four foot by ten foot and may be installed as white panels or be painted on location in any color you desire. Spray Painting this product is best done with a non-bridging acrylic paint with an eggshell sheen. The AlphaSorb® Paintable Acoustic Panel is also available with a factory applied paint finish, please contact us for more information.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Paintable Acoustic Panel
- Sizes: Choose from standard or custom sizes up to 4′ x 10′
- Thickness: 1″, 2″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Paintable Fabric
- Edge Detail: Square Only, Chemically Hardened Edge
- Mounting options for walls: Impaling clips (Default), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Direct Mount Anchors (drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.75), 2″ (1.00)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.