Sonex® One Acoustic Foam panels are a versatile product, offering effective acoustic control in a variety of applications and environments including industrial facilities, multipurpose rooms and architectural projects. Sonex® One Panels are attractive and reliable, featuring Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) ranging from 0.85 to 1.10.
Natural Willtec® foam is Class 1 fire-rated, according to ASTM E84 for flame spread and smoke density and meets the corner burn test UL 1715. Sonex® One Panels are available in natural white, natural grey or HPC coated finishes. The exclusive HPC formulation protects the foam from dust and dirt and makes it possible to wipe panels clean using only a damp cloth. HPC Coatings cover the panel face as well as the edges.
Sonex® One Panels are easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface with a water-based construction adhesive.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Size: 2′ x 4′
- Thickness: 2″, 3″
- Part Numbers: SON-2, SON-3, SOHW-2, SOHW-3, CON-2
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Colors: Natural Grey, Natural White, HPC Coated (Face & Edges)
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Microbial Growth: Passes UL 181, section 11
- Fungus Resistance Rating: #0 per ASTM G21
- NRC: 2″ (0.85) 3″ (1.05)
|Sound Absorption (Hz) ASTM C423-90a
|Natural Grey and Natural White
|HPC Coated Colors
- These panels mount easily to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.