Sonex® Valueline Acoustic Foam
Sonex® Valueline Acoustic Foam offers an affordable yet effective means of sound control. The subtle surface pattern on these panels renders them inconspicuous in most settings, making them suitable for a variety of interior settings, including manufacturing facilities, churches, and classrooms. The unique surface pattern absorbs sound and should be used in applications that do not require a pattern match across adjoining pieces. Sonex® Valueline foam maintains a Class 1 fire-rating that meets or exceeds most building codes, making it acceptable in virtually any environment where cost-effective acoustical control is needed.
Sonex® Valueline Acoustic Foam is available in numerous colors, including natural grey, natural white and various HPC coatings. HPC Coatings cover the panel face and edges.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Size: 2′ x 4′
- Thickness: 1-1/2″, 1-7/8″, 2-1/2″
- Part Numbers: VLW-35, VLW053, VLW-60, VLW-35HW, VLW-53HW, VLW-60HW, VLC-35, VLC-53, VLC-60
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Colors: Natural Grey, Natural White, HPC Coated
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Microbial Growth: Passes UL 181, section 11
- Fungus Resistance Rating: #0 per ASTM G21
- NRC: 1-1/2″ (0.75), 1-7/8″ (0.95), 2-1/2″ (1.05)
|Sound Absorption (Hz) ASTM C423-90a|
- These panels mount easily to any wall or ceiling surface with a water-based construction adhesive.
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
PLEASE NOTE: Half of the panels per box have a positive pattern and half have a negative pattern, as the panels are meant to be installed alternating the patterns. Please layout your design and make necessary design changes prior to installation.