Ships in 2-3 business days! Our AlphaSorb® QS Bass Trap is all you need to add quick and easy broadband absorption to your room’s corners. These are great for critical listening environments, home entertainment, conference rooms or any space with bass build up or flutter echo in the corners.
These bass traps are a great addition to the AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit or AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit and may be combined with the Alphasorb® QS Panels and AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Ceiling Clouds.
Each of our AlphaSorb® QS Bass Traps are wrapped with high quality Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 acoustically transparent fabric. Underneath the fabric is a high-density fiberglass acoustical core for maximum sound absorption. Your shipment includes corner mounting brackets for easy installation and removal. With a Class 1 fire-rating, these panels will meet building code requirements for both public and private facilities.
With decades of experience in the sound control industry, Acoustical Solutions reviewed many materials and manufacturing processes before finalizing the design of our Alphasorb® Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Bass Traps. Before you make a purchase decision, be sure to understand the composition and process used to produce the panels. If comparing to other suppliers, we think you will purchase from us. Read more about the AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Advantage.
- Quick Ship – These panels are made to order and ship in 2-3 business days!
- Ten standard colors
- Easily installs into room corners with provided hardware
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® QS Bass Trap:
- Panel Sizes: 12″ x 47-1/2″
- Thickness: 2″
- Core: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, broadband sound absorption
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 (10 Colors)
- Edge Design: Natural Back Miter Edge
- Intended Use: Corner mounted sound absorbing panels to reduce reverberation
- Corner Mounting Provision:
- Two prong corner impaling clips, drywall anchors and screws (Included)
- Mounting with construction adhesive is optional (Not included)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 1.15
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|