Iso-Step® Rubber Gym Floor Mats
Our Iso-Step® Rubber Gym Floor Mats are a reliable and resilient surface for shock absorption and vibration sound control. With its unbeatable combination of safety, strength, and style, this slip-resistant flooring is the ideal choice for any fitness setting. They are engineered to withstand intensive use and high impact activities, such as weightlifting, bench presses, floor exercises, and elliptical machines.
Iso-Step® Rubber Gym Floor Mats have superior shock absorption. This makes them ideal for reducing the impact on joints, muscles, and equipment. The cushioned surface provides a comfortable surface to train on.
They also effectively dampen sound and vibrations, absorbing noise generated by heavy equipment, weight dropping, or intense workouts. Creating a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere is essential in shared spaces or areas near living areas.
These rubber flooring mats are relatively easy to install, clean, and maintain. They can be quickly wiped down or mopped to remove dirt, dust, and spills. They are resistant to wear, tear, and damage from equipment, making them suitable for both home gyms and commercial gym settings.
Many have used our rubber floor mats for garages and stall mats as well. Rubber is resistant to stains and chemicals, making it suitable for garages where oil, grease, or other substances may be present. This ease of maintenance ensures a hygienic and presentable gym or garage floor.
We offer a variety of gym flooring solutions to suit all budgets, shapes, sizes, and colors. Floor mats and tiles are ideal for small spaces and are easily arranged in any pattern. Rolls are a great option for quickly and easily covering large areas. Whatever your need, we have the perfect gym flooring solution.
The manageable size makes installation simple while also providing maximum flexibility. Each rubber mat is 4′ x 6′ and comes in a range of thicknesses to suit every type of space. We recommend our 1/4″ thick mats for home gyms and spaces with lighter traffic usage. Our 3/8″, 1/2″, and 3/4″ thick tiles are commonly used in commercial gyms and CrossFit spaces where durability is key.
All our Iso-Step® Rubber Flooring products are Low VOC and eco-friendly, made from a high-quality 100% recycled rubber. Our gym flooring is made in the USA using recycled American pre- and post-consumer tires. By manufacturing locally, we are providing hardworking Americans with jobs and contributing to the growth of our community.
- Fast installation
- Compatible with most floor finishes
- Manufactured from recycled rubber
- Can thin-set tile and stone direct to product per ASTM C627
- Rated extra heavy by the Tile Council of North America
- Passes VOC Washington State IAQ Test (ASTM D5116)
- 94% post-consumer recycled content
- Made in the USA
Technical Information for Iso-Step® Rubber Gym Floor Mats
- Thickness: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″
- Mat Size: 4′ x 6′
- Weight: 1/4″ Thickness: 1.6 psf; 3/8″ Thickness: 2.2 psf; 1/2″ Thickness: 3 psf; 3/4″ Thickness: 4 psf
- Material: 92% resilient recycled rubber
- Physical Data
- Tensile Strength: 266 psi (ASTM D412)
- Density: 65 lbs. / ft3 (ASTM D3576)
- Tear Resistance: Average Elongation at Break 1.55 (ASTM D413)
- Hardness: Shore A 65 +/-5 (ASTMD2240)
- Compression Set: -4.90% (ASTM D395)
- VOC Emissions: 0.5 mg/m2 or less (ASTM DS116)
- Flammability: Pass (ASTM D2859)
- Resistance to Chemicals: Resistant to most acids and chlorine (F-925-02)
- Coefficient of Friction: > 0.8 (ASTM D1894/5)
- Width: +3/4″ – 0″ / +19mm – 0mm
- Length: +1% – 0″
- Thickness: +/- 0.3 mm / +/- 1/8″
- Impact Insulation Class: 53 minimum (ASTM E492)
- Delta IIC: 22 (ASTM E2179)
- Installation: Refer to installation guides posted in the documents tab.