Iso-Step® Rubber Gym Flooring Tiles
It’s simple to transform an existing space into a home or commercial gym with our Iso-Step® Rubber Gym Flooring Tiles. These tiles offer convenience, shock absorption, and vibration sound control.
Gyms and workout spaces require slip-resistant flooring that’s shock absorbing to reduce the risk of injury. This is especially true in spaces with free weights, bench presses, treadmills, or elliptical machines. Our premium rubber flooring also helps to reduce noise and create a peaceful environment.
The manageable size and interlocking design make installation simple while also providing maximum flexibility. Even better, our rubber floor tiles require minimal maintenance and are easy to clean to keep it looking its best.
We have several gym flooring options to choose from, catering to different budgets, shapes and sizes. Floor mats are a great option for small spaces, providing excellent comfort and durability. Floor tiles are perfect for larger spaces as they can be laid out in whatever pattern you desire. Lastly, rolls are a great way to cover a large area quickly and easily. Whatever your needs, we have the perfect gym flooring solution.
With its unbeatable combination of safety, strength, and style, this slip-resistant flooring is the ideal choice for any fitness setting. It’s engineered to withstand wear and tear and is suitable for both home gyms and high-traffic commercial gym settings. It’s also available in eight popular colors to suit any decor.
Each floor tile is 23.5″ x 23.5″ wide and offers 3.83 square feet of coverage once interlocked. Our tiles come in a range of thicknesses to suit every type of space. We recommend our 1/4″ or 8mm thick tiles for home gyms and spaces with lighter traffic usage. Our 3/8″, 1/2″, and 3/4″ thick tiles are commonly used in commercial gyms and CrossFit spaces where durability is key.
All our Iso-Step® Rubber Flooring products are Low VOC and eco-friendly, made from a high-quality 100% recycled rubber. Our gym flooring is made in the USA using recycled American pre- and post-consumer tires. By manufacturing locally, we are providing hardworking Americans with jobs and contributing to the growth of our community.
- Fast installation
- Compatible with most floor finishes
- Manufactured from recycled rubber
- Can thin-set tile and stone direct to product per ASTM C627
- Rated extra heavy by the Tile Council of North America
- Passes VOC Washington State IAQ Test (ASTM D5116)
- 94% post-consumer recycled content
- Made in the USA
Technical Information for Iso-Step® Rubber Gym Flooring Tiles
- Thickness: 1/4″, 8mm, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″
- Tile Size: 2′ x 2′ (nominal)
- Weight: 1/4″ Thickness: 1.6 psf; 3/8″ Thickness: 2.2 psf; 1/2″ Thickness: 3 psf; 3/4″ Thickness: 4 psf
- Material: 92% resilient recycled rubber
- Physical Data
- Tensile Strength: 266 psi (ASTM D412)
- Density: 65 lbs. / ft3 (ASTM D3576)
- Tear Resistance: Average Elongation at Break 1.55 (ASTM D413)
- Hardness: Shore A 65 +/-5 (ASTMD2240)
- Compression Set: -4.90% (ASTM D395)
- VOC Emissions: 0.5 mg/m2 or less (ASTM DS116)
- Flammability: Pass (ASTM D2859)
- Resistance to Chemicals: Resistant to most acids and chlorine (F-925-02)
- Coefficient of Friction: > 0.8 (ASTM D1894/5)
- Width: +3/4″ – 0″ / +19mm – 0mm
- Length: +1% – 0″
- Thickness: +/- 0.3 mm / +/- 1/8″
- Impact Insulation Class: 53 minimum (ASTM E492)
- Delta IIC: 22 (ASTM E2179)
- Installation: Refer to installation guides posted in the documents tab.