PrivacyShield® Industrial Sound Enclosure
Contain noise generated from in-plant machinery with our PrivacyShield® Industrial Sound Enclosures. These soundproofing enclosures pair our soundproofing curtain panels with durable steel tubing systems to effectively absorb noise energy and sound transmission generated by loud equipment. They offer high STC and NRC acoustical ratings and can be customized to work with many sizes of machinery to address the range of needs each industrial setting demands. Options include interior or exterior grade materials and silicone-facing for high-temperature applications. They can be built as either partial or complete surrounds, can be floor- or ceiling-mounted, or include locking casters for applications that require portability. Other design-to-order offerings include blanket colors, door openings, ventilation, and windows.
We now offer our most popular sizes as standard offerings to simplify ordering and provide customers with a quick reference for pricing!
Blanket enclosures are manufactured using the PrivacyShield® Absorptive Soundproofing Blanket or the PrivacyShield® Dual-Sided Absorptive Soundproofing Blanket. Please visit those individual product pages for additional information.
- Economical alternative to rigid metal acoustical enclosures
- Built for durability and extended use in extreme industrial settings
- Rigid roof panels available for maximum noise reduction
- Panels can be cut on-site to work around existing obstacles
- CAD drawings provided with every order
- Short lead times and expedites available
- Modular system allows units to be joined together for a variety of configurations
- Cost-effective installation
- Panel overlap can be sealed for optimal performance
- Can be used as separator walls and partitions between noise sources
- Class A flammability rating (per ASTM E-84)
Common machine applications
- Test Chambers
|Sound Absorption (Hz) Data — Floor-Mounted Enclosure|
Per ASTM C 423
|Sound Transmission Loss (dB) Data — Floor-Mounted Enclosure|
Per ASTM E 90
|Sound Transmission Loss (dB) Data — Portable Enclosure|
Per ASTM E 90
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.