Our Whisperwave® Ribbon Acoustic Foam allows you to create unique designs for direct mount wall and ceiling applications. Based on the same pattern as the Whisperwave® Ribbon Sound Baffle, this acoustical panel allows you to create remarkable architectural features while absorbing echo and sound.
Create a better sounding and visually captivating environment. Whisperwave® Ribbon Acoustic Foam Panels are available in natural melamine foam colors (natural white, natural grey) and HPC coated colors. These panels can easily be mounted to any wall or ceiling surface with a water-based construction adhesive.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
Technical Information for Whisperwave® Ribbon Acoustic Foam:
- Size: 1′ x 4′ (16 sheets per box)
- Thickness: 2″
- Coverage: 64 square feet per box
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Intended Use: Surface mount wall or ceiling panel used to reduce echo and reverberation.
- Pattern: Wave
- Finish: Natural Grey, Natural White, HPC Coated
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Microbial Growth: Passes UL 181, section 11
- Fungus Resistance Rating: #0 per ASTM G21
- NRC Per ASTM C423-90a
- Natural Grey / White: 0.80
- HPC Coated Colors: 0.95
|Sound Absorption (Hz) ASTM C423-90a
|Natural Grey / White
- Easily mount these panels to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
PLEASE NOTE: Half of the panels per box have a positive pattern and half have a negative pattern, as the panels are meant to be installed alternating the patterns. Please layout your design and make necessary design changes prior to installation.