AlphaSorb® Anchorage Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap
Our AlphaSorb® line of corner bass traps, wrapped in Anchorage fabric by Guilford of Maine, is a low frequency absorber that answers your acoustical and aesthetic needs. These acoustical bass traps are Class 1 fire-rated and are often used in broadcast and recording studios, home theaters, and houses of worship. They provide strong sound absorbing performance, durability, and an elegant appearance. They easily fit into room corners and come in 24″ and 48″ heights, both of which have a 12″ depth. Installing these acoustical bass absorbers is quick and easy. They can simply rest on the floor in the corners or be adhered with water-based panel adhesive or Velcro®.
The featured fabric line is the Guilford of Maine Anchorage fabric series, a specialty crepe textured fabric with high acoustical transparency offered in over 30 expressive and vivacious solid hues. This designer fabric is durable, provides a clean and beautiful finish for your project, and is easy to clean.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Low frequency absorption
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Easy Installation
Technical Information for Anchorage Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap
- Size: 12″ depth, 24″ or 48″ height
- Construction: Open-cell melamine-based foam core with fabric finish
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Guilford of Maine Anchorage
- Density: 0.7 lbs./cu. ft.
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
- These bass traps can easily be mounted to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 catalyst used in polyester fiber production which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.