Our Anchorage Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap is a low frequency bass absorber that answers your acoustical and aesthetic needs with their strong sound absorbing performance, durability and elegant appearance. Anchorage Bass Traps are available in 24″ and 48″ heights have a 12″ depth.
The installation of these acoustical bass absorbers is quick and simple. They can simply rest on the floor in the corners or be adhered with a water-based panel adhesive.
The standard fabric selection is the Guilford of Maine Anchorage Acoustic Fabric. This fabric is easy to clean and comes in a variety of vibrant colors. These acoustical bass traps are Class 1 fire-rated and are often used in the Broadcast and Recording Industries, Home Theaters and Houses of Worship.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Low frequency absorption
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Easy Installation
Technical Information for Anchorage Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap:
- Size: 12″ depth, 24″ or 48″ height
- Construction: Open-cell melamine-based foam core with fabric finish
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption
- Finish: Guilford of Maine Anchorage
- Density: 0.7 lbs./cu. ft.
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
- These bass traps can easily be mounted to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.