SONEX® Contour Panel
The Sonex® Contour Panel combines sound absorption with an eye-pleasing design for direct mount wall or ceiling applications.
With two available thicknesses, you can achieve the desired amount of absorption for your project. These acoustics panels are constructed a Class 1 fire-rated acoustical foam that meets public building code requirements.
Sonex® Contour Panels easily adds sound absorption to any room, lowering reverberation and echo while improving speech intelligibility.
For use in offices, call centers, lobbies, entertainment facilities, conference and board rooms, retail stores, lodging and healthcare facilities, recording studios, home theaters, restaurants, event spaces and other applications.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Unique design potential
Technical Information for Sonex® Contour Panel
- Size: 2′ x 2′
- Thickness: 1″, 1-3/4″
- Part Number: CWT
- Material: Open-cell melamine-based foam
- Finish: HPC Coated
- Patterns: Basix, Basix 2
- Density: 0.5 to 0.7 lbs./cu. ft. (ASTM D3574-77)
- Fire Rating: Class 1 per ASTM E84
- Microbial Growth: Passes UL 181, section 11
- Fungus Resistance Rating: #0 per ASTM G21
- NRC: (ASTM C423-90a; Mounting Type A)
- 1″ Thick: 0.65
- 1-3/4″ Thick: 0.90
|Sound Absorption (ASTM C423-90a; Mounting Type A)|
- Easily mount Sonex® Contour Acoustic Panels to any wall or ceiling surface with acouSTIC water-based adhesive.
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.