Our SoundSuede™ Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap is a low frequency bass absorber covered in luxurious synthetic suede, which gives a premium finish to any room. The strong sound absorbing performance, durability and elegant appearance of SoundSuede™ Bass Traps makes them well suited for broadcast and recording studios, home theaters and houses of worship.
These Class 1 fire-rated bass traps will fit into a corner of a room and come in 2′ and 4′ heights and both have a 12″ depth. The installation of these acoustical bass absorbers is quick and simple. They can simply rest on the floor in the corners or be adhered with water-based panel adhesive.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Low frequency absorption
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Mold-resistant, fire-retardant
- Easy Installation
Technical Information for SoundSuede™ Fabric Wrapped Bass Trap:
- Size: 12″ depth, 24″ or 48″ height
- Construction: Open-cell melamine-based foam core with fabric finish
- Finish: Synthetic Suede (SoundSuede™)
- Density: 0.7 lbs./cu. ft.
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
|Sound Absorption (Hz) in Sabins|
- Easily mount these bass traps to any wall or ceiling surface with water-based construction adhesive.
- For best results, install this product at the end of your construction project.
- Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
- Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
- Do not install material of unacceptable quality.