AlphaSorb® Art Acoustic Panel 2 Inch
Our AlphaSorb® Art Acoustic Panel absorbs sound, reduces echo, and allows you to create any number of unique printed designs. Use our picture panels to control sound and beautify any space. Our image configurator provides you with complete control over your design. There is literally no limit to the options you can create. Controlling sound and reverberation has never been this fun!
You may use a library of over 2.5 million available images from Pixabay, upload your own high-resolution photos, text, and logos, or you can acquire your own print quality images from websites such as shutterstock.com, istockphoto.com or bigstockphoto.com.
Please note that the image configurator/layout editor will not load if you are using Private/Incognito mode in your browser. You will see an “Add to Cart” button instead of the expected “Customize this Design” button in the Add-to Cart section of this page. Please reload this page using a standard browser window.
Feel free to create custom sound absorbing panels for your media room or recording studio. Create inspirational posters or display your company’s logo in offices and conference rooms. If you have a band or choral room, just upload images of your favorite composers. Enhance sound clarity in classrooms while displaying maps, artwork, historical figures, fictional characters, or anything relevant to your students. Clinics, hospitals, and other medical facilities will also benefit by adding artwork to help with the healing process by reducing stress by both sight and sound.
Submitted artwork should be high resolution raster (photos) or vector-based graphics (line art) sized and oriented to the actual size of the panel, plus five inches. For example, if the finished size of the panel is 24″ x 48″ x 2″, the image size should be 29″ x 53″. This includes 2-1/2″ of “bleed” on all sides and fully covers the sides of the panel even after fabric shrinks slightly during the printing process. If the supplied artwork does not include bleed, we will “mirror” the interior edges on all four sides.
Some waviness may occur with geometric shapes, straight lines, and logos during final assembly.
This product ships with Rotofast Snap on Anchors, 2″ long #8 Screws, Ratchets, EZ Anchors for drywall, Marking plugs, and 1 Rotofast Hex Tool. Let us know in the order notes at checkout if you prefer a different mounting option.
Need a thinner panel for aesthetics and sound absorption? We also offer 1″ thick art panels.
Typical Acceptable File Types:
- High Resolution Image: PDF, JPG (note: TIFF files are currently not rendering as expected)
- Vector Art: PDF, AI, EPS
- Image Resolution: An effective resolution of 100dpi is required and 150 DPI is recommended. Do not upload art that is greater than 150dpi. We will contact you if there are issues with image resolution.
|Minimum Image Size|
|Panel Sizes||Image size with bleed||Minimum Pixels
@ 100 DPI
@ 150 DPI
|24″ x 24″||29″ x 29″||2,900 x 2,900||4,350 x 4,350|
|24″ x 36″||29″ x 41″||2,900 x 4,100||4,350 x 6,150|
|24″ x 48″||29″ x 53″||2,900 x 5,300||4,350 x 7,950|
|36″ x 36″||41″ x 41″||4,100 x 4,100||6,150 x 6,150|
|36″ x 48″||41″ x 53″||4,100 x 5,300||6,150 x 7,950|
|48″ x 48″||53″ x 53″||5,300 x 5,300||7,950 x 7,950|
|48″ x 60″||53″ x 65″||5,300 x 6,500||7,950 x 9,750|
|48″ x 72″||53″ x 77″||5,300 x 7,700||7,958 x 11,550|
Note: Acoustical Solutions bears no responsibility for the licensing of submitted artwork. If a printed proof is required, please check the “Printed Sample” box in the add-to-cart section of this page. The cost is $50 per sample and consists of a 12″ x 12″ section of the art.
Houses of Worship, Schools, Teleconferencing, Broadcast and Recording Studios, Offices, Medical Facilities, Multi-Purpose Rooms, Media Rooms, Auditoriums and more.
- Create any aesthetic
- Endless Design Possibilities
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Art Acoustic Panel
- Sizes: 24″ x 24″, 24″ x 36″, 24″ x 48″, 36″ x 36″, 36″ x 48″, 48″ x 48″, 48″ x 60″, 48″ x 72″ (Call for custom sizes)
- Thickness: 2″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Construction: Printed fabric stretched around an acoustic fiberglass core with hardened edges
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: 100% polyester warp knit textile
- Edge Detail: Square, Hardened
- Mounting options for walls: Rotofast Anchors (included) with screws and marking plugs.
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.