AlphaSorb® Whisper Acoustic Panel
Our AlphaSorb® Whisper Acoustic Panel combines a highly-effective sound absorbing core with a pleasurable pallet of tranquil and saturated color tones. Reduce excessive reverberation and echo using this fantastic line of fabric wrapped panels. Create a decorative environment that not only looks good, but also sounds good.
These fabric wrapped acoustic panels are manufactured in the USA. The dense fiberglass core is specifically designed for use with acoustical panels in order to provide superior sound absorption. The sound absorbing core is wrapped with any number of attractive colors from the Guilford of Maine Whisper series.
Our AlphaSorb® Whisper acoustic panels are configurable in a range of sizes and thicknesses with different edge style designs and various mounting methods. Choose from any of these options to design the perfect panel configuration for your application. Use these panels to absorb reverberation, improve speech intelligibility and create a comfortable space that looks and sounds great.
- All of our AlphaSorb® Whisper acoustic panels are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- The fabric used is directional meaning it has visible pattern directionality. Fabric directionality must be considered when determining fabric wrapped acoustical product orientation to maintain a consistent pattern flow. If you need help with design and panel orientation, please call one of our sales consultants at 1-800-782-5742.
Houses of Worship, Teleconferencing and Videoconferencing Rooms, Broadcast and Recording Studios, Multi-Purpose Rooms, Offices, Auditoriums or anywhere that needs high quality sound absorption.
- Elegant aesthetic
- Variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Manufactured in the USA
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Whisper Acoustic Panel
- Sizes: Choose from standard or custom sizes up to 4′ x 10′ (call us for custom sizes)
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″ (Standard) | 1/2″ up to 4″ available (custom priced)
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Sound absorbing wall panels for interior spaces to reduce echo and reverberation
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine Whisper (other fabrics available as specified)
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, or Mitered Edge; Radius Edge Available Upon Request, call us at (800) 782-5742 for more information
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options for walls: Impaling clips (Default), Mechanical Z-clips, Rotofast Direct Mount Anchors (drywall only)
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.10)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.