Our SoundSuede™ Acoustic Ceiling Cloud offers a smooth, elegant finish in many vibrant colors to aesthetically and acoustically treat your space. These clouds are suspended from the ceiling to absorb echo and reverberation to improve the sound quality.
Available in a wide variety of sizes and colors, SoundSuede™ sound-absorbing cloud panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment. These hanging clouds come in standard or custom sizes, up to 4′ x 10′, in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses.
If you need a quick solution, you may be interested in the nominal-sized AlphaSorb® QS Acoustic Ceiling Cloud. They are available in ten standard colors and ship within 2-3 days.
Ceiling Clouds may be used in conjunction with our AlphaSorb® QS Panels, AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® QS Bass Traps or AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panels.
Technical Information for SoundSuede™ Acoustic Ceiling Cloud:
- Sizes: Up to 4′ x 10′
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Finish: SoundSuede™
- Density: 6-7 PCF (pound per cubic) foot acoustical substrate
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption suspended from the ceiling
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Rotofast Cloud Anchors or as specified
- Appropriate ceiling anchors to be supplied by installer
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.15)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|