AlphaSorb® Whisper Ceiling Cloud
Our AlphaSorb® Whisper Ceiling Cloud is a sound absorbing ceiling treatment with a pleasurable pallet of tranquil and saturated fabric color tones. These suspended ceiling clouds will absorb echo and reverberation to the room acoustics of your interior space.
Available in a wide variety of sizes and colors, AlphaSorb® ceiling clouds allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinct. These hanging panels are available through our website in standard sizes up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses. For custom sizes, please call our sales team at 1-800-782-5742.
Ceiling Clouds may be used in conjunction with our AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Panels, AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® Pro Acoustic Panel Room Kit, AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Bass Traps or AlphaSorb® Acoustic Panels.
- All of our AlphaSorb® Whisper ceiling clouds are made to order and require some time to manufacture.
- If you need a quicker solution, you may be interested in the nominal-sized AlphaSorb® Quick Ship Acoustic Ceiling Cloud. They are available in ten standard colors and will ship within 2-3 days.
- While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colors may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, you may request a fabric sample to ensure color and texture. Colors may vary between dye lots.
- The fabric used is directional meaning it has visible pattern directionality. Fabric directionality must be considered when determining fabric wrapped acoustical product orientation to maintain a consistent pattern flow. If you need help with design and orientation, please call one of our sales consultants at 800-782-5742.
Technical Information for AlphaSorb® Whisper Ceiling Cloud
- Sizes: up to 4′ x 10′ (call us for custom sizes)
- Thickness: 1″ & 2″
- Tolerance: +/- 1/8″
- Intended Use: Interior, sound absorption suspended from the ceiling
- Fire Rating: Class 1 or A per ASTM E84
- Density: 6-7 pound per cubic foot acoustical fiberglass substrate
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine Whisper
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, or Mitered Edge; Radius Edge Available Upon Request, call us at (800) 782-5742 for more information
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Rotofast Cloud Anchors or as specified
- Appropriate ceiling anchors to be supplied by installer
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.10)
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.