Alpha Acoustic Foam
Our Alpha Acoustic Foam line absorbs sound and reduce reverberation for a wide range of applications. The core material is Class 1 (or Class A) fire-rated. This rating means they are safe for use in both public and private spaces. Easy to install, they are available in an array of patterns, thicknesses and sizes.
- If you desire an acoustic foam pattern that will line up edge to edge, look to our AlphaSorb® Linear Foam or the AlphaSorb® Pyramid Foam.
- If look is not as important, our AlphaWedge® Foam is perfect for industrial, manufacturing or other applications where you just need to get the job done.
- AlphaSorb® Flat Foam is great for a smooth look. Use it as a direct mount ceiling panel or for lining HVAC duct work.
- For low frequency control, our AlphaSorb® Foam Bass Trap mounts in room corners and is a popular choice for critical listening environments.
- To create an anechoic environment, free from echo, for testing labs or other types of research, use the AlphaSorb® Max Wedge Foam.
- To both block and absorb sound for a soundproof enclosure, use the AlphaSorb® Composite Foam.
Our Alpha Acoustic Foam offers you a workforce of options to both control sound and eliminate echo.
To learn more about how Acoustical Solutions can solve your noise control problems, use our contact form, call one of our Acoustical Sales Consultants at (800) 782-5742, or visit us on the web at acousticalsolutions.com.