Our Alpha Acoustic Foam line absorbs sound and reduce reverberation for a wide range of applications. The core material is Class 1 (or Class A) fire-rated. This rating means they are safe for use in both public and private spaces. Easy to install, they are available in an array of patterns, thicknesses and sizes.
- If you desire an acoustic foam pattern that will line up edge to edge, look to our AlphaSorb® Linear Foam or the AlphaSorb® Pyramid Foam.
- If look is not as important, our AlphaWedge® Foam is perfect for industrial, manufacturing or other applications where you just need to get the job done.
- AlphaSorb® Flat Foam is great for a smooth look. Use it as a direct mount ceiling panel or for lining HVAC duct work.
- For low frequency control, our AlphaSorb® Foam Bass Trap mounts in room corners and is a popular choice for critical listening environments.
- To create an anechoic environment, free from echo, for testing labs or other types of research, use the AlphaSorb® Max Wedge Foam.
- To both block and absorb sound for a soundproof enclosure, use the AlphaSorb® Composite Foam.
Our Alpha Acoustic Foam offers you a workforce of options to both control sound and eliminate echo.